The Makita DUB182Z 18 Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Dustbuster Review
The Makita BUB182Z 18 Volt Lithium Ion Cordless dustbuster review is a blower with a maximum air velocity of 179 MPH. However, it has variable speed settings at low, medium and high. It is a compact tool at 20 ¾ inches long and convenient to use with its cordless power feature. It is very light to carry around at 3.9 pounds. It is comfortable to operate with its light trigger and soft-grip handle.
Product Description and Specifications
The Makita BUB182Z 18 Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Dustbuster is a blower with a maximum air velocity of 179 MPH. However, it has variable speed settings at low, medium and high. It is a compact tool at 20 ¾ inches long and convenient to use with its cordless power feature. It is very light to carry around at 3.9 pounds. It is comfortable to operate with its light trigger and soft-grip handle.
It has a high speed of 0-18,000 RPM run by a high torque capacity motor. It is powered by an 18V LXT Lithium Ion rechargeable battery produced by Makita. This battery is sold separate from the Dustbuster.
Its length is 20 ¾ inches and weighs only 3.9 pounds with the battery installed. The operator can handle it very easily with its ergonomic design. It’s soft to switch the trigger switch to any of its 3 variable speeds.
Its portability and cordless feature suits it to the blowing work of repairmen, electricians, carpenters, tile installers, maintenance personnel and general building contractors.
: 7.2 x 12.7 x 6.4 inches
: 3 Pounds
: 3 Pounds
: 18 Volt
: 3 Years for Makita BUB182Z to cover repair resulting from material or workmanship defects. 1 year limited warranty for Makita Lithium Ion batteries. Warranty period starts from the date of original purchase.
The Makita BUB182Z 18 Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Dustbuster has its features that are well liked by those who have bought and used it. These include the following:
- Its variable 3 speed feature makes it adaptable to different blowing jobs. At high speed blowing, it is effective in cleaning away heavy built-up dust and chips. In slow speed blowing, light dust are cleaned away while leaving other items in place.
- Its relatively small size, lightweight and cordless feature makes it easy to do blowing jobs in tight places. One don’t get easily tire due to it lightness and soft trigger. The user is freed from electrical cords or mixing gasoline and oil for fuel in other types of Dustbuster.
- The batterycharges quickly and retains its power for a long time. When it is not used for months, it losses little of its electricity. The battery also lasts a long time.
There are minor comments on the Makita BUB182Z 18 Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Dustbuster. These include the following :-
- The battery at full power lasts only 15 minutes. For sustained blowing jobs, you need a reserve battery that you can use while charging the battery used earlier.
- It is relatively expensive as you have to buy as separate items the 18 Volt Lithium Ion rechargeable battery and its charger.
The Makita BUB182Z 18 Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Dustbuster is a good tool to buy. You can use it for cleaning in and around the house. It is very useful in workplaces and in outdoor activities. It is a good investment for a product that is relatively costly.
It is very effective in blowing away dirt, powder and dust in work desks, equipment, walls. It could blow away dry leaves and chips from the floor, walkways and concrete surfaces. It is also used in blow drying vehicles after it is washed.
It has a powerful velocity for a relatively light and compact Dustbuster. It’s convenient to carry around for a job with its light weight and soft trigger. Its ergonomic design makes it easy to handle even by women and kids. It is a durable tool that last through the years with normal use. Its rechargeable battery last longer after many cycles of recharging and operation.
It is tool that one won’t regret buying for use at home and workplace.
Also Related Items